Imports from Live Blog

Thursday 20 March 2008

Tweet! Tweet! This Geek Finally Gets on Twitter

Well, I finally done it, I have been watching twitter (http://www.twitter.com) for a while now, and been undecided as to wether or not I should sign up. I have now signed up and have it up and running.

Why did I do this?

Well, first off, I read this blog post from Scott Hanselman and it got me thinking. One of my main goals professionally it to try and network with more developers. Its amazing how much good it is doing me working with, and talking to more geek's. I am learning shed-loads, and it's nice to talk with others who are as passionate about their work as I am.

So what does this have to do with twitter? Well this is an ideal platform for exactly that, as Scott points out, this is great for opening up conversations and a great way to "stay in touch" in a much less intrusive fashion (like IM or spamming your inbox).

So, if you want to see me on twitter, you can catch me at my twitter page at http://www.twitter.com/robzyc.

Tweet!

No comments: